MARYLAND FAMILY LAW LAWYER
For people involved in family law disputes, such as divorce, these are difficult issues legally, emotionally, and sometimes psychologically. If you are facing difficult family law issues, you need an experienced Maryland family law lawyer on your side. At the Law Office of Thomas E. Pyles, P.A., we provide sound legal counsel backed by over 25 years of experience in family law matters. Waldorf family law lawyer Thomas E. Pyles combines his exceptional trial experience with his personalize approach. Our clients appreciate his approachable demeanor and the balanced perspective he provides in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce – we represent clients in both contested and uncontested divorces.
- Child Custody – Custody, visitation, and parenting access plans are among the most contested issues that divorcing couples or parents face. We will represent your interests and help you obtain a parenting access plan that is equitable for you and in your child’s best interest
- Child Support – while child support is determined by Maryland statute, we can petition the court to deviate from the recommended Child Support Guideline to help you obtain a favorable child support arrangement.
- Spousal Support/Alimony – whether you are the paying spouse or the spouse that needs support, we protect your interest in your spousal support dispute.
- Division of Marital Assets – we help clients separate marital assets from separate assets and fight to protect our client’s financial interests in asset division disputes.
After being denied visitation with my daughter, I hired Tom Pyles to help me. Mr. Pyles explained to me that I had a right to see my child and that he would fight to protect that right. As a result of his hard work and dedication to my case, I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Tom Pyles for all your help!
When I needed a lawyer to help me with my divorce, I turned to Tom Pyles. He handled my case in an aggressive and effective manner. His knowledge of the law and legal skill was obvious to me from the first meeting with him as he answered all of the questions that I had. He ensured the best possible outcome for me. I urge anyone with a legal problem to call Tom Pyles for help.
Tom Pyles has represented me since 2003 in a very bitter custody dispute. Most recently, Mr. Pyles’ expertise in the court room prevented the father of my children from trying to have me arrested and incarcerated for contempt, when all I was doing was protecting my children. Mr. Pyles’ hard work and commitment to his clients is unparalleled. I would recommend him to anyone deserving a fantastic attorney!