How Do I Sue a School District for Negligence?

If you’re going to sue the state or local government or county government, you have to be familiar with the Maryland Tort Claims Act, as well as the local government tort claims act. In either of those scenarios there’s a claims letter you’re going to have to send, then it’s basically if you have to file suit, if you can’t negotiate a settlement then you would file the ordinary practice of filing in that circuit court, or district court depending on the severity of the injury and then you would follow the Maryland rules of evidence and Maryland rules of civil procedure.

We have a lot of experience presenting personal injury claims with private citizens as well as the local, state, county, federal government. We do know what we need to do to help you take steps forward, and that’s what we do.

If you have a personal injury claim, give us a call at Law Office of Thomas E. Pyles.

Comments are closed.