How to Sue a Hospital for Wrong Diagnosis


How do you sue the hospital for making a misdiagnosis? Assuming that there is a relationship, an employee-employer relationship between the doctor and the hospital, then you would sue the hospital the same way you would sue the doctor, and that is, you would file a malpractice claim against the hospital and you would have to prove the same elements you would in a medical malpractice claim against the doctor.

If you or a loved one has been injured by the misdiagnosis of a hospital or a doctor, you should give the law office of Thomas E. Pyles a call today or use the form to the right, and let our experienced staff and our experienced attorneys help you and guide you through this difficult time and this difficult process.

Comments are closed.